Getting old when you remember te 80's.....and think every child going to college/university oreven into their teen was a 90's baby............and then you see them wearing thundercats t-shirts....or blackwater hoodies....or bucky o'hare pencil cases...thinking they be trendy...and "hip"....
Heya! І realize this іs sort of off-toріc howeveг I nеeded to ask. Does operаtіng a ωell-eѕtabliѕhed website such aѕ уours take a maѕsive аmount worκ? I am cοmрletеly new to running a blog but I do writе in my jοurnal eveгyday. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou! Look at my page ; 13
Mad Moxxi was always one of the more memorable characters in Borderlands, and this was a fun reminder of how much personality the series put into its side characters. Older gaming posts like this are interesting to revisit, especially when looking back at how games were discussed around the PS3 era.
I still enjoy reading and writing about different genres, especially strategy game reviews, where mechanics and long-term decisions can be just as important as the action itself.
Getting old when you remember te 80's.....and think every child going to college/university oreven into their teen was a 90's baby............and then you see them wearing thundercats t-shirts....or blackwater hoodies....or bucky o'hare pencil cases...thinking they be trendy...and "hip"....
ReplyDelete*stab stab stab stab stab stab stab*
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
I am the proud owner of a Thundercats sword! I'll sell it in a few year for millions.
ReplyDeleteHeya! І realize this іs sort of off-toріc howeveг I nеeded to ask.
ReplyDeleteDoes operаtіng a ωell-eѕtabliѕhed website such aѕ уours take a
maѕsive аmount worκ? I am cοmрletеly new to running a blog but I do writе in
my jοurnal eveгyday. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!
Look at my page ; 13
Mad Moxxi was always one of the more memorable characters in Borderlands, and this was a fun reminder of how much personality the series put into its side characters. Older gaming posts like this are interesting to revisit, especially when looking back at how games were discussed around the PS3 era.
ReplyDeleteI still enjoy reading and writing about different genres, especially strategy game reviews, where mechanics and long-term decisions can be just as important as the action itself.