OK we've avoided the bleeding obvious PSN=poo debate here, but now it's almost time to switch on the new boxes at Sony HQ, let's all show what we've got done while the network took a well deserved hiatus.
Just before I list what I done did, I will say this: governments and massive corporations get hacked, most of these go undiscovered or covered up, so I say well done Sony for taking the high ground. The PSN has been super reliable for the most part, this was a right kicking but hey, shit happens, and it'll come back just fine shortly - there, that's better, vented.
- Completed: Dead Nation on Grim
- Completed: Portal 2 Single Player
- 30% done: painting the house (mock tutor i.e. black wood white plaster)
- Started: bit of gardening
- Done: fitted a water butt in the garden (it's fun sawing chunks out of drainpipes)
- Done: awesome and massive joint kids/wife birthday party
- Completed: tidied the legendary attic room, now usable again
- Completed: sorted out the garage (can now find all my tools again)
- Done: Got the old Amiga 500 up and running (damn games take a long time to load)
- Done: got the Amiga MIDI sequencer and Casio FZ1 sampler out to play some old beats
- 70% done: set up some modern audio software to make some new beats
- Started: mission 'fight the flab'. OK stopped again, but started!
I've really missed having PSN at my beck and call, but it's been good to escape the lure. It's so easy to waste hours plugging away on PS3, but I'm pretty satisfied with the other stuff I've got done without it. My work has been minimal lately, so that's contributed too (might be looking for a job soon) but at least half of the above would not have happened without the PSN outage!
OK, your turn, 'fess up below...