Wednesday 1 July 2009

Radec 3VS3 Tournament

War, never been so much fun they say!

With this in mind, Apnomis, Fanpages and I had been training, Rocky-style, for ohhh, several minutes before our first round tournament match with Killzone Brasil.

Physically and mentally prepared, we strapped on our Helghan boots, waited for our opponents to enter the fray and the...oh...what's that..?

....the buggers NEVER SHOWED UP.

Now I don't know how many of you are familiar with Killzone 2 multiplayer, but if a clan doesn't show up for an arranged match you still have to go through the motions of each round.

Why Guerilla Games, WHY?

20 minutes of our lives we'll never get back.

Still, another 'glorious' victory for the Threespeech Regulars.

Winning without killing is the new going out. As my old mucker Issac Asimov once said:

"Violence is the first refuge of the incompetent."

True this.

[pabloamigo]

4 comments:

  1. i loaded KZ2 up last night and got a patch, now when i go to 'Skirmish' to set up a bot match you can choose from all classes that you need to rank up to online to get, so like even though i am only a master sargent online i can, in skirmish mode, play as a scout, stealth etc etc. much fun was had trying them out. and boy was i rusty, need to play more. i am ashamedly only at 'Trooper' skill level, any higher and i get royally pwned. but it's still a great laugh.

    for the honor of Helghan!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, it's one of my favourite games.

    I get completely overwhelmed by that 'one more go' feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update Pablo and sorry I have joined in on any clan matches for ages! I must admit I haven't played KZ2 for weeks. I'm currently playing PixelJunk Monsters (had it for a long time but now I'm trying to get a rainbow on every stage). I guess the appeal is that I can just pick it up and play for a few minutes. These days I'm afraid I don't get much PS3 time (for games anyway - a lot of the time the PS3 is used for watching movies and VidZone). If only I could find a game that my girlfriend was interested in (apart from Buzz which I'm bored sick of!)

    Anyway, roll on the next PixelJunk game! Small and addictive PSN titles FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @reakt

    no worries mate. Now that we have no structured league to play in, let's just say we've not been overwhelmed by clan member attendence. :)

    Perfectly understandable though as most of us have jobs, kids, wives, girlfriends, other games/interests etc...

    Hark back to the glory days of school/uni and too much free time!

    ReplyDelete