Bad choice of vehicle for that course, but excellent choice of racing title for my PS3.Thanks 'tone.BFN,fp.
Yes this looks really nice. A lot more interesting than pacific ridge
MS:PR was spoilt by all the bloody foliage on the earth tracks blocking views of the track, usually on hairpin bends or obstructing an obsticle, the other tracks, fire air etc i rather enjoyed.Apocalypse could be a winner.BTW teh footage was taken from the Sony Beta Rooms event in the Custard Factory, Birmingham last weekend.
I *hearted* Motorstorm 1, first PS3 purchase, made me buy a ridiculous 42" Phillips TV when I couldn't afford it! Left cold by the idea of Motorstorm 2, noone told me I had to get that one. This.does.look.good.
yepp, Motorstorm and Resistance: Fall of Man were my first purchases, FoM broke my online multiplayer cherry and i'll aways love it for that.
FYI:[ http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/MotorStorm/Notice-of-Upcoming-SCEE-User-Testing/td-p/11465679 ]BFN,fp.
Another day, do the reverse - carry out 75% body weight lifting, and the other 25% to cardio.my site > weight sets for sale