Monday 1 June 2009

Wipeout HD Fury announced

Good good, in a blatant need to still check the US blog, look what I've found - a sweet expansion pack for Wipeout HD called Fury - I like.

*Update* - actually the EU blog caught up in minutes, so I take it back. And the screenshots look better there - EU blog rules!



What you need to know:

EIGHT new tracks. Sweet! They are:

Modesto Heights forward and reverse
Tech De Ra forward and reverse
The Amphiseum forward and reverse
Talon’s Juction forward and reverse

plus these for Zone, Zone Battle and Detonator, forward only:

Mallavol
Syncopia
Corridon 12
Pro Tozo

THREE new game modes: Eliminator, Zone Battle and Detonator, plus a new Fury Campaign mode. Nice one!

THIRTEEN new ship models. OK I'll take them too!

No info yet on price or date other than "Summer", I vote for now and free, but I'd guess a nice crisp skydiver and for my birthday. Mittens can get it for me.

4 comments:

  1. Some more tracks for me to suck at! I love WipeOut - the visuals and the music. I just can't get the hang of those control no matter how much I practice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with you reakt, great looking game but boy do i suck balls at trying to play it. even with that idiot proof anti-collision thing turned on i still loose.

    *goes to hug copy of Ridge Racer 7*

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, looking forward to this.

    Quality game.

    ReplyDelete