Wednesday 24 June 2009

the LBP contest is now closed


I have to say that despite sending out loads of emails and messages to various web sites and gaming blogs the amount of entries was, how do i say this, fucking disappointing. In fact not one single solitary person even bothered to enter so i had to quickly craft up this video, recorded on my Netto digital camera and Tesco own brand video editor so i had something to show today.

Shame on you all! But thanks to some comments the other day about gaming merch' i have, in my capacity as overlord of the blog, decided to let PabloAmigo win by default. So, if you drop me your address to my PSNid i'll cram the t-shirt in an old tramps carrier bag and get it sent round to you.

This club setting has been uploaded to my levels and is just called 'stage', it looks much better than what you can see in the video.

7 comments:

  1. ahh geez Tone, a random act of human kindness!

    Maybe I should buy LBP now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ pablo - yepp, just tell me where to send the t-shirt and i'll get in in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm shame, but good effort tone, Leary at his best! We are (un)officially the ultimate lurker hangout I guess. There was a new name on the comments a day or so ago though... from tiny acorns...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tone

    You should say you are giving away beta keys to (insert fashionable game title).

    Guaranteed cheap hits

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a problem with LBP level creator, pretty much everything i make ends up somehow becoming a walking penis with googly eyes...

    worthy of a contest win surely?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice little clip Tone. Shame you didn't have more entries.

    @Mittens - that's actually quite disturbing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ mittens - :D we've all been there -ahha-

    ReplyDelete