Wednesday 10 June 2009

sack it to me


YAY, i found this in my stash hole when i got in from work today, it's the much fabled LBP t-shirt.. though i was kinda expecting an actual sack person. The thing is it's an 'L' adult and i, being the mutant barrel chested freak that i am, wear XL.. what to do, just what to do.. *thoughtful look* OK, so LBP is about creating stuff, so i am holding this sites first ever COMPETITION!!! i want you to photoshop, video or get the glue out and build something and show me just what Little Big Planet means to you. Once you have got busy post the resulting mess online and send the link to me: t.flaxman@ntlworld.com with the subject line: "THE SHIRT OFF YOUR BACK" and i shall decided the winner and post the results on June 24th, so that gives you all two weeks to get busy. good luck people.

9 comments:

  1. Mnnnnn, many thoughts of a sackboy made of digestives..

    ReplyDelete
  2. E-Role...

    I take that digestive....and I squash it with my own biscuity Sack

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pigeon chest is an L, but my belly is XXXL

    ReplyDelete
  4. biscuity Sack!? *sticks fingers in toaster to erase mental image*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the same one I received last week. Mine was a size "Junior XL". Do SCEE think I'm a kid or something?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @reakt

    No mate, they think you are a fat kid which is even worse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @pablo - hehe, OK, I'll admit to being a kid, but I'm not fat (then maybe I am "big boned" !)

    ReplyDelete
  8. -haha- a population of chubby little kids all sat around playing LBP :D

    gawd... i'm knee deep in pipework/drainage CAD plots this afternoon *stabs self with pencil*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just pretend you're designing a new level for metal gear solid! (one of those ones with lots of crawling).

    ReplyDelete