Thursday 11 June 2009

How was inFAMOUS for you?


I haven't a sodding clue, not having had the chance to play it due to TVs killing themselves and my insistence on playing FUEL until my wrists/brain/arse cramped last weekend. But our spunky antipodean mate has and here's what he has to say on the subject.

also, VidZone Launch.. Typical Sony Experience
– Update 6pm UK / 7pm Europe, Thursday 11 June –

Due to very high demand of the VidZone service, some people may be experiencing some problems when accessing the service.

Sorry for the inconvenience; we are working really hard to get it back online as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience. I will update you as soon as I have any further information.

Thanks!

Ben

6 comments:

  1. missing my PS3 atm so playing tetris and pokemon on the original gameboy

    kinda like this

    youtube.com/watch?v=vejqGtiHx88

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss my PS3 too.. tried using it on a 12" portable earlier, could have cried :) currently drowning in HDTV information trying to figure what one i want, a Bravia and an LG are currently fighting it out with a Samsung standing by laughing at them :P

    Tetris Pr0n FTW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool review, new bookmark sweet. Tone, just got this for me inlaws, its real nice
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/sony/kdl40w5500/sony-kdl40w5500

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mr Jimmy - nice, have you got a sister i can marry so you can buy me one too? :D

    currently looking at

    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/sony/kdl32s5500/sony-kdl32s5500

    because, well, it's a sony bravia or

    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/32lh3000/lg-32lh30starstar

    because of the spanky 1080p screen.

    mind you they could have a great hard to say no to bargain once i actually hit the shops and start bothering the assistants :) you know, like upping to a 37"/40" and sticking with 1080i as max res for the same cash. decided to up my max from 300 to 400 as it gave me more room to play with options, they're removing my kidney next week to pay for it -heh-

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jimmy - that's an awesome TV you bought for your inlaws!

    ReplyDelete