Tuesday 19 May 2009

ever been a l33t g4m3r?


See that, that's me at No.1 spot there in the online GT:Prologue leaderboards, ok, it was a while back now, i got it for my drifting skills and i'm totally bored with that game now, it's taken way to long to get here and as far as i'm concerned better driving games have come and gone since i first got it. What's been the game you have pwnd? what is your best online score/position yet? Also what game are you sick to the teeth of waiting for?

and don't you just LOVE countdown sites? http://www.blurgame.com/ a new driving game for PS3

3 comments:

  1. Good skills Tone!

    I think the best I've ever done in an online ranking is getting to 57,000 on Killzone 2!! Which is where I am currently.

    I had some decent times on Wipeout HD when it first came out too (top 300 for a couple of tracks I think).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right - 1982, some kid told the games teacher I had asthma (I didn't - I've got excema) so the teacher said not to do rugby. On my walk back from the field I decided to hit donkey kong in the cafe rather than register for any other P.E. class. I did this every Friday afternoon for a whole school year, and 10p got me hours of play clocking the mofo. Hella yeah!

    Now I'm a 'mature gamer' I still do OK in most games but the young guard are faster. I reckon I'm way sneakier though - snake.. Snake... SNAAAAAAKE......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, no I'm not in the #1 spot in any games. The best I can muster up - just had a look at some of my games. I'm currently 84th in Crash Commando (bootcamp score). I thought I got quite a good score in Super Stardust HD - I've played that quite a lot. I was in the top 200 on there for a while. I checked today and I've dropped down to 3100! So nowhere near as impressive as your #1 spot, Tone!

    Also, I checked my Warhawk ranking. Not as good as I had hoped. Interestingly (to me) I've clocked up over 500 hours in that game though. I thought this was loads but when I looked at the top players in the rankings, the guy at the very top has played 2 hours shy of 5,000 hours. I had to work it out - That's an average of 8.2 hours a day, every day since the game came out! (20 months ago) Or an average of 56 hours a week, every week.

    ReplyDelete