Tuesday 26 May 2009

Greetings Fellow Gadders



Dont FALLOUT of the vault

/// If you just happen to find yourself on the Planet of Dreams anytime soon feel free to look up my latest LBP doodling. It's an epilogue to what happened on Helghan after the whole 'splody deal mixed in with a large slice of radioactive wasteland pie from the bestest game on the PS3 EVER! Now, i have to admit to not making any preliminary sketches before hand and just created the whole thing on the fly, but i think it works pretty well, those that have played previous levels of mine know i luuuurve to make little tiny detailed models of things, and this level is no exception. IF you survive to the end you will be rewarded with a super EDEN computer complete with an awesome Hypnotron (tm)(c) display.

Combat gear is optional. The level is also copyable, grab it today.

[mobiletone]

And while i'm here:-

Size: M speed increase - 2Mb to 10Mb

Thanks for requesting your upgrade. You'll be able to enjoy your new superfast up to 10Mb service in the next few days.

We'll also drop you an email to let you know when your service has been upgraded.

/// Well, i figured seeing as they were already charging me for the upgrade (checked your V bill lately?) i'd go to their website and request it. Anyone else upgrading? Apparently after i'd finished ranting on the phone to the Indian call center woman she told me that they were phasing out the 2Meg cable and everyone would have to have 10Meg, and that if i didn't want to upgrade i would eventually LOSE my cable, how fucked is that!? TBH 2Meg d/l is fine for me, as a gamer i think i'd appreciate a faster upstream.

9 comments:

  1. tone I'm a Virgin too (snigger). Ignore the callcentre, use cablehell website to find out whats really going on. I opted for the 20MB package as an offer saves me £4/month over waiting for the 2>10 upgrade for my area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah - also my Avira antivirus keeps moaning about a virus in the site - something moody might be hiding in your blog layout...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tone, I'll definitely check out your new level mate. I've not played LBP for months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ MrJimmy - damn, i bet it's something to do with that shoutbox... can't think of anything else, probably some stupid adware etc. if you get anymore info let me know. i use AVG and nothing has shown up on that :\ i'll disable 'shoutbox' see if there's any change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ reakt - watch out for the roaches, they're little gits :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @tone

    Just had the Virgin upgrade myself - it's been all good for me I can report.

    I think I get a decent contention ratio here in sunny Sheffield. A quick look on speedtest.net and I get a ping of 17 and downstream 9.67 (upstream I can't remember.)

    Oddly enough I have never been put through to the Indian call centre with Virgin (had for about 3 years now) - I always get some Scottish lass. I think there may have been a telewest/ntl call centre somewhere in Sheffield so maybe I get through to that instead.

    Hope the upgrade goes ok for you fella.

    ReplyDelete
  7. no virus popup now, so seems to be that. Shame as it was quite nice. Had a quick look at your LBP level then had to go :( will look again later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cheers MrJimmy, i'll see if i can get a replacement of sorts, i have seen a 'chatbox' which looks pretty much the same thing

    ReplyDelete