Saturday 14 November 2009

RING RING BUZZ BUZZ




Hi Guys and gals,

As one or two of the Threespeech guys may know, is that I'll be creating my own mini, one off ( online )gaming magazine. I originally had it pencilled in for release around now, but due to starting a new exciting job, I haven’t had time to go forward with it.

So I’m looking for some articles, something that you’ve wanted to get off your chest for a long time, be it a review, interview or article about something you are passionate about.

So please get in touch with any article ideas pronto so I can get to work on something ready for either December or New Year!


E-ROLE

3 comments:

  1. Want us to do it on your website? or here?


    Details boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i reckon I could pull something together - you may have to come round and confiscate modern warfare 2 though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well send it to my email, or over msn john. but its really only when u huys are ready, xmas is on the way so dont want to take up anyones time.

    just thought i'd ask incase anyone wanted in.

    ReplyDelete