Friday 30 October 2009

I want my GoW Threeeee

SCEE are handing out codes for downloading the God of War III demo! They're teasing us on the EU blog again, and by that I mean telling people to check their inbox this weekend as the codes will be sent out to random PSN members. Last week you may recall I got all excited about the possibility of receiving a code for the Planet Minigolf beta. Well I never got a code for that so this week SCEE has a chance to redeem themselves and send me a flippin' code for GoW III! (send it! send it!).

If anyone else is lucky enough to receive a code this weekend please post your thought on the game in the comments.
[reakt]

10 comments:

  1. I like Planet Minigolf, hmmm I also like God of War, but which is best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MINI GOLF MINI GOLF MINI GOLF MINI GOLF MINI GOLF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd let Sony give me a wedgie, a chinese burn and quite possible a full tilt whack on the head with the Yellow Pages, just for a decent chance of a GOWIII code.

    Actually, I'd donate it to Reakt cos he asked first, that's the rules round these parts.

    Minigolf - I'd kill for. But, only if I can kill JohnSketch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - is that a lava version of Ross Kemp?

    ReplyDelete
  5. RANDOM! probably worth at least £2 on ebay :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In pub with pint of Farmers Halloween ale. Got code from nice Sony chaps. Will download and post up my impressions tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sobs* couldn't download even if i wanted to :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are a few codes for sale on ebay actually! 15 quid a time!

    ReplyDelete